Garfield County is experiencing technical problems with an email server outage. Please call the county if you need assistance.
Roaring Fork river

Planning applications and forms

You can now apply for general administrative, final plat amendment and minor subdivision applications online.

Land Use Change Permit Application

Division of Land Application

Small Temporary Housing Application

Frequently used forms

Payment Agreement Form

Fee Schedule

Fee Schedule Summary

Statement of Authority Form

Colorado Geological Survey Submittal Form

Timeline Waiver Request Form

Boundary Line Adjustment Form - updated 12-27-16

  Community Development
108 8th Street, Suite 401
Glenwood Springs, CO  81601

970-945-8212 | phone
970-945-1377, ext. 1621 | inspection line
970-384-3470 | fax

Email Community Development
Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm

privacy policy